Whitsunday Shopping Centre
Whitsunday Shopping Centre is an open mall facility anchored by Coles and Target Country and over 50 shops and services.
The centre is committed to maintaining the tropical and open feeling that reflects the casual shopping habits which is part of the unique Whitsunday lifestyle.
The Perfect Location
- Adjacent to the state primary school
- Located in the commercial hub
- Approx 350 carparks, substantially undercover
- Major taxi hub servicing the township
- Major bus interchange with over 70 set downs per day
- 4 out of the 5 area banks
- The only Australia Post in the area
- Extensive range of services, food retailers
Whitsunday Shopping Centre offers casual mall leasing on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Please contact Theresa Manning, Centre Management on (07) 4948 0441 or email email@example.com for all your leasing information.
Facts at a glance
||Coles, Target Country & The Reject Shop
||Australia Post, ANZ, Westpac, CBA, Suncorp,
Hungry Jacks, Eagle Boys, Brumby’s,
Centrelink, Eyecare Plus, Ray White, BWS,
Tobacco Station, Cellarbrations
||Approximately 350 parking spaces
Whitsunday Shopping Centre is committed to supporting charitable organizations as well as local community groups.
Whitsunday Shopping Centre has community casual leasing sites available for groups and non profit organizations to book free of charge for fundraising incentives, displays and demonstrations throughout the year.